- Suffolk Marine Safety, also known as Suffolk Sailing, is a marine safety specialist and liferaft servicing station with over 35 years experience.
- Despite our name we have customers throughout the UK including leisure boat users and operators of small commercial coded vessels.
- Manufacturer Certified Service Station for:
Avon (Coastline & Ocean), BFA, Lifeguard, Ocean Safety Ocean ISO, Plastimo, RFD, Seago, Sea-Safe, Waypoint, Wetline, XM & Zodiac.
- We are a Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA) approved Service Station.
- We also handle servicing for Autoflug, Ocean Safety Charter, Larimar, Lalizas, and Plastimar liferafts.
- We offer hire and sales of liferafts for leisure and commercial vessels, UK wide. From 4 person ISO/ORC rafts to 50 person SOLAS rafts.
- Hire periods from as short as a weekend to three years.
- We sell and service a wide range of life jackets as well as stocking an expanding range of other marine safety equipment.
- We also service and repair inflatable dinghies and RIBs.
- You may use this website to find out more about Suffolk Marine Safety, to book services, to arrange for a quotation, or to buy marine safety products such as our highly competitively priced distress flares.
Normal Opening Hours: Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.30
Saturday (March to June only) 09.00 - 12.00