Suffolk Marine Safety will discount the first service of this item (due in 3 years) by £35.
The Waypoint ISO 9650-1 Ocean liferaft is one of the best designed and built liferafts that complies fully with the ISO 9650-1 Group A regulations for < 24hrs and also > 24hrs with the addition of extra equipment. Meets the MCA code of practice and complies with the ISAF regulations for Ocean Racing. A great choice for the Ocean sailor, whether racing or cruising.
- Entirely European built in Waypoint's own factory.
- Superb fabric, U.K. made, HT nylon coated with PU, made in the U.K. (Almost indefinite life) complies with the ISO 9650-3 directive for fabric.
- SOLAS / MED/ MCA approved inflation system, made in the U.K.
- It is constructed with 3 independent chambers. 2 tubes, and the arch. All deploy automatically.
- Large rigid boarding ramp. Makes boarding the liferaft very easy under the roughest of Ocean sea conditions.
- 4 large, (75 litres each) water ballast pockets underneath, in excess of the ISO 9650-1 sea conditions
- Bright Fluo orange self erecting canopy that can be spotted easily out at sea, with a large zip operated entrance which features a high arch that increases interior volume inside the liferaft.
- SOLAS / MED approved external and internal LED lights with lithium battery. Guaranteed 5 year plus battery life.
- SOLAS / MED approved Reflective tape on the canopy.
- Rainwater collection gutter.
- Observation window.
- Air ventilation / circulating window.
- Outlet for radar reflector pole (required when fitted with a SOLAS B pack)
- All packed shortly before dispatch, in our U.K. facility, offering to the end user a full 3 year use before servicing.
- 3 year Service. The Waypoint ISO 9650-1 Ocean is vacuum packed to add greater protection from the elements.