Suffolk Marine Safety will discount the first service of this item (due in 3 years) by £35.
The Waypoint Coastal is the answer to the safety of boaters who do not venture far Offshore. However it is built with the same materials and high quality of workmanship as all of our other models.
- Entirely European built.
- Superb fabric, U.K. made, HT nylon coated with PU made in the U.K. (Almost indefinite life) complies with the ISO 9650-3 directive for fabric as used for the ISO Ocean liferafts.
- SOLAS / MED/ MCA approved inflation system, made in the U.K. ( No other builder in the world uses a SOLAS system on its leisure liferaft range).
Super Light weight construction from as little as 18 kg. for a 4 man in a valise.
- It is constructed with 2 independent tubes, and the canopy is self erecting.
- 4 large, (55 litres each) water ballast pockets underneath which makes the liferaft very stable when boarding and in rough sea conditions.
- Bright Fluo yellow self erecting canopy that can be spotted easily out at sea which features a large entrance to facilitate boarding even for the larger persons with all their wet gear on.
- 3 year Service period.
- The Waypoint Coastal is vacuum packed to add greater protection from the elements.
For dimensions please see images
- Bellows pump
- Floating safety knife
- Manual with survival instructions
- Paddles (2)
- Repair kit
- Rescue quoit / ring & 20 metre line
- SOLAS / MED approved signal torch + spare bulb
- Sea anchor with S/S swivel and 15 metre line
- Table of rescue signals
For more information call now on 01473833010