Suffolk Marine Safety will discount the first service of this item (due in 3 years) by £40
The Waypoint ISO 9650-1 Ocean liferaft is one of the best designed and built liferafts that complies fully with the ISO 9650-1 Group A regulations for < 24hrs and also > 24hrs with the addition of extra equipment. Meets the MCA code of practice and complies with the ISAF regulations for Ocean Racing. A great choice for the Ocean sailor, whether racing or cruising.
Entirely European built in Waypoint's own factory, NOT built for them.
- Superb fabric, U.K. made, HT nylon coated with PU, made in the U.K. (Almost indefinite life ) complies with the ISO 9650-3 directive for fabric.
- SOLAS / MED/ MCA approved inflation system, made in the U.K.
- It is constructed with 4 independent chambers. 2 tubes, an inflatable boarding ramp and the arch. All deploy automatically.
- Large inflatable boarding ramp. Makes boarding the liferaft very easy under the roughest of Ocean sea conditions. The ramp used on the Waypoint Ocean is longer than other ramps and acts as a slide. Only Waypoint builds this type of inflatable ramp for an ISO 9650-1 liferaft. Double floor with thermal insulation.
- 4 large, (75 litres each) water ballast pockets underneath, in excess of the ISO 9650-1 sea conditions
- Bright Fluo orange self erecting canopy that can be spotted easily out at sea, with a large zip operated entrance which features a high arch that increases interior volume inside the liferaft.
- SOLAS / MED approved external and internal LED lights with lithium battery. Guaranteed 5 year plus battery life.
- SOLAS / MED approved Reflective tape on the canopy.
- Rainwater collection gutter.
- Observation window.
- Air ventilation / circulating window.
- Outlet for radar reflector pole (required when fitted with a SOLAS B pack)
- All packed shortly before dispatch, in our U.K. facility, offering to the end user a full 3 year use before servicing.
- 3 year Service. The Waypoint ISO 9650-1 Ocean is vacuum packed to add greater protection from the elements.
Equipment included with the raft are:
- Anti seasickness pills (6 p.p.)
- Bellows pump
- Fishing kit
- Floating safety knife
- Graduated drinking cup
- Heliograph (signalling mirror)
- Manual with survival instructions
- Paddles (2)
- Parachute flares (2)
- RORC flare package (3 red hand flares)
- Rainwater collection bag with tap
- Repair kit
- Rescue quoit / ring & 30 m. line
- SOLAS / MED approved signal torch + spare bulb
- Sea anchor with S/S swivel and 30 m. line
- Sea sickness bags (1 p.p.)
- Spare batteries for signal torch
- Sponges (2)
- Table of rescue signals