The Waypoint ISO 9650-1 Commercial is a European built, high quality liferaft, that complies fully with the strict ISO 9650-1 Group A regulations for < 24 hrs and also > 24 hrs. (with additional equipment)
It meets the MCA code of practice and complies with the equivalent requirements of other European countries.
It is fully tested to the ISO 9650-1 A specifications.
Its main distinct features are:
• The very strong body is built using an ISO 9650-3 approved, 6 oz. HT Nylon PU coated fabric, (Made in the UK), with twin independent large diameter tubes and independently inflated arch. A boarding ramp with a two step weighted ladder makes the entry easy under any weather conditions.
• The Bright nylon orange self erecting canopy with a very large entrance, facilitates boarding and has plenty of Solas reflective tape strips on all of its sides.
There is also an outlook window and air circulating window.
• The above inflatable structure is stabilised by 4 large deep water ballast pockets of 75 litres each. (The ISO standard requires 60 l.) These large ballast pockets provide the best stability in all situations, when boarding and in rough seas.
• The inflation system is Solas approved. (Exceeds the ISO standard requirements)
It features a direct injection system with no hoses to kink, leak, or perish.
All the sizes in our Commercial range will inflate to minus – 25 C. (The ISO standard test is for - 15 C).
• The Solas approved interior and exterior lights are powered with a lithium battery and can be manually controlled once on board the liferaft.
• Patented thermal Floor with air bubbles – best protection against hypothermia
• The ISO Commercial liferaft is vacuum packed and has a 3 year service interval, where applicable.
Available in 4, 6, 8 10, 12 & 14 man in valise or fibreglass container.
Equipment included with the raft:
- 1 x Rescue Quoit & 30 m. Line
- 1 x Sea Anchor & 30 m. Line
- 1 x Flo Orange Floating Safety Knife
- 2 x Paddles
- 1 x Bailer
- 2 x Sponges
- 1 x Pump (bellows)
- 1 x Repair Kit
- 1 x Whistle
- 1 x Table of rescue signals
- 1 x Heliograph (Signalling mirror)
- 1 x Fishing Kit
- 1 x Waterproof Solas Floating LED Torch, spare battery and bulb.
- 3 x Red Hand Flares
- 2 x Parachute Flares
- 1 x Liferaft Manual with survival instructions
- 6 x Anti Sea Sickness Tablets per Person
- 2 litre water collection bag with tap
- Graduated cup
- 1 x Sea sickness bag per person